Information we collect
The personal information that you are asked to provide, and the reasons why you are asked to provide it, will be made clear to you at the point we ask you to provide your personal information.
When you register for an Account, we may ask for your contact information, including items such as name, email address, and telephone number.
How we use your information
We use the information we collect in various ways, including to:
- – Provide, operate, and maintain our website
- – To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- – Understand and analyze how you use our website
- – Develop new products, services, features, and functionality
- – Communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, including for customer service, to provide you with updates and other information relating to the website, and for marketing and promotional purposes
- – To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- – Find and prevent fraud
Sharing Information with Third Parties
Notice of New Services and Changes
Occasionally, we may also use the information we collect to notify you about important changes to our Web site, new services and special offers we think you will find valuable. You will be given the opportunity to unsubscribe from our newsletter at any point, should you not wish to receive this information.
Retention and Security
We have implemented various physical, administrative and technical safeguards designed to protect the confidentiality and security of Personal Information under our control. However, no security measures are absolute or wholly guaranteed.
We will maintain your Personal Information for as long as a business need exists, or as required by applicable laws, regulations, or government orders.
We have taken the necessary steps to ensure that we are compliant with the CAN-SPAM Act of 2003 by never sending out misleading information.